Thursday 2 June 2011

Can you hear me Major Tom....................

Houston we definitely have a problem!! 
Beyond frustrated at not being able to comment on everyone's contributions. Suffice to say I've enjoyed reading them. 


I checked the Blogger Q&A and "Not being able to comment" is apparently a known bug, Jeez you think they'd fix it!!

It's so weird being able to read and not being able to repsond.  Obviously it's not exactly the same thing, but it's making me imagine the frustration of not being able to speak, which actually I've never thought about before.

Hopefully this will rectify itself over the next few days, for now I'll have to content myself with listening............

5 comments:

  1. Hi New Kid
    That's very frustrating. I will check to see if I can find out what is happening and get back to you.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Kid
    I have used this blog before to solve an issue with blogger as I couldn't find anything on Blogger.com itself. Take a look and see if it solves your problem. If not let me know. Suzanne
    http://blogging.nitecruzr.net/2011/05/recent-change-to-post-template-leaves.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still having a bit of a problem posting comments as well, it seems to work for me if I select profile and then go to preview before posting.

    ReplyDelete