Tuesday 5 April 2011

Delicious............

Delicious, such an enticing name, for such a disappointing product.
I understand it's intended use is for book marking/cataloguing webpages etc, What I cannot  fathom is who in the real World would use this?

The way I see it anyone who has a Laptop/iPhone/Smartphone or iPad would have no need for it.   You would already have everything bookmarked on your own device. 

People who don't own any of the above probably already use one of a host of  free online mail accounts, be it, facebook, gmail, flickr etc  for information they may need from their PC when not at home.  I suspect I've missed the point and await an explanation, from someone alot smarter than me!

On the plus side, while looking for something to bookmark I ffffound a cool site with interesting images:

No comments:

Post a Comment