Wednesday 25 May 2011

Bookshops..............

World's  most beautiful bookstores, have a look and drool! I like the one in Porto and the quaint coffee shop in Massachusettes the best. 

If I could have one dream come true it would be to win enough money to open my own book shop complete with coffee area & slouch couches.
I'd home bake muffins and scones everyday for the coffee area, and have coffee mornings for OAPs.  There would be a book club and I'd show foreign/independent movies  a couple of times a month.  I'd have Story Time for kids & guest readings
I have it all worked out, just need to get my hands on that illustrious winning lotto ticket.  I know it probably wouldn't make any money that''s why I need to win the money to fund it.  

Back in the real World, Dublin has it's very own new independent bookstore. the Loft Bookshop, check it out above Twisted Pepper on Abbey Street. 

1 comment:

  1. Sigh..great post! Sounds like a good library outing- a trip to all the best bookshops in the world;) By the way if I ever come into money I'm gonna fund your bookshop.

    ReplyDelete